When in Wien
- A 9 hour bus ride, stuck up right, with constant neck issues.
- Massive group travel, ~ 150 Johns Hopkins SAIS students
- Aka, met a billion new people, I was the strange "Non SAIS-er"of the group, and I remember maybe names of five of the 70 people I met.
- Kick-a$$ skating rink/track outside the city hall
- a small typical 'german' or 'austrian' market stand village with delicious treats
- gorgeous architecture, filled with museums, too much to see!
- Karlskirch - Rickety scaffolding brought us directly into the cupola, including a noisy stand up/temporary elevator in the middle of the church
- The Belvedere - The Kiss, Gustav Klimt
- Chocolate Cake/Sacher Torte
- Apple Strudel
- Kunst Haus - Wien